SOUNDBOX MEDIA INT’L LIMITED
Please note that information you provide us about yourself may be available to other users on the platform and we may also use it to improve your experience.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in different ways. They are:
- Information you give us- this includes your name, social media username, email address, Soundbuzzs username, phone number, photo, password, location and any other information you directly give to us on our platform.
- Information we get from others- we may get information about you from third-party sources and may add to the information from our service.
- Information about you and your mobile device- while using the Application, we may collect information about your mobile device and location.
- Soundbuzzs does not collect sensitive information about you such as race, ethnicity, religious affiliations, sexual orientations, political opinions, health or mortality except required by Law in such an event as a law suit.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Soundbox uses your personal information to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our sites, products and services
- Respond to comments, questions and provide customer service.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Provide and deliver products and services that subscribers and users request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Soundbox may share personal information with a third-party payment portal. The information shared with the third-party will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may also share personal information when we do business or negotiate a business deal involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets. These deals may include mergers, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, safety and protection purpose. We do this to comply with laws and regulations.
- We may share information in an emergency to protect our employees, affiliates, subscribers/users, or any other person.
- We may share information with relevant persons who work for Soundbox. These persons are bound under a strict confidentiality agreement.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We protect your data in the following ways:
- Used for the specific and explicit purpose we collected it for;
- We only collect data that is relevant to the service we provide to you;
- We handle your data in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Ensuring that we and our affiliates and partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure; and
- Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES:
HOW TO CONTACT US
Soundbox Media Int’l Limited
EFFECTIVE DATE: 29th June. 2020.